Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Ideas at Work. As a user, you will be able to access material on most areas of the Site without going through a registration process. Certain areas of the Site maybe only open to you if you have been provided with a relevant password. There is no specific time limit applying to your access and use of the Site on these terms. However, Ideas at Work reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your email address as notified to Ideas at Work. In that event, notice will be deemed to be served two hours after transmission or posting.
Use of Content
All material on the Site (the “Content”) belongs to Ideas at Work. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal or business use. We have tried to ensure (Ideas at Work has taken all reasonable steps to ensure) that all information we provide through this Site is correct at the time we included it. However, Ideas at Work does not warrant the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information on this Site. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for your own research or independent advice.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Ideas at Work:
- redistribute any of the content;
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit Ideas at Work’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by Ideas at Work’s negligence or that of its directors or employees; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for Ideas at Work to exclude or limit or to attempt to exclude or limit its liability such as breach of contract. Please note that this applies throughout this disclaimer.
Subject to the above, access to the Site and the Content on this Site is provided for general information purposes for your own business or personal use and while all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the material provided on this Site is correct at the time we included it, access to the Site and the Content on this Site is provided without any conditions, warranties, representation or other terms of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise. Ideas at Work does not accept any responsibility in respect of your access to, or use or inability to use, the Site or its Contents. Please verify all information before relying on it. Additionally,
- Ideas at Work will not be liable for any losses, costs, claims or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits), however caused, resulting from your access to or use, or inability to use the Site or any Content (i) so long as (i) there is no breach of duty by Ideas at Work in respect of your access to or use of the Site; and (ii) such loss is not a reasonably foreseeable result of your access to, or use or inability to use the Site or its Contents. Ideas at Work’s liability for any losses, costs, claims or damages shall be limited to a refund of the amount paid by you for the access to or use of the Site or the Contents in question.
- The Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites, either directly or through frames and, where possible, we will make clear where such links are being made. Links to third party web sites provided by independent third parties are provided solely for your convenience. Although external links are “checked” by the Ideas at Work from time to time, Ideas at Work has not reviewed these third party web sites. When you access a third party site, please note that it is independent from Ideas at Work and Ideas at Work do not control these websites or their content. A link to a third party website does not mean that Ideas at Work endorses, makes any representation about or accepts responsibility for the content or the use of such websites. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this Site are at your sole risk and responsibility. However, should Ideas at Work be found to be negligent or in breach in its provision of such links, Ideas at Work will not seek to exclude liability.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and subject to the above, Ideas at Work will not be liable for any losses, costs, claims or damages (including, without limitation, any damages for loss of profits), however caused, resulting from your access to or use or inability to use the Site or any Content on the Site where the Site or any Content on the Site is being used by you in the course of business.
Changes to these Terms
Ideas at Work reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site at any time. When terms are changed, Ideas at Work will publish details of those changes by including them at the end of these Terms (see “Changes to these Terms”). If you use the Site and Ideas at Work has published or notified you of the changes, you are agreeing now to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site any further after they are published at the end of these Terms or after you (receive notice) of them.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Events Beyond Our Control
We will not be responsible for any breach of this Contract caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!